Recently my team and I took the 2400-mile round trip from London to the Red Bull Ring in Austria. Was an epic trip through 5 countries across Europe (France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Austria). We have recorded the trip and will be making a video on it soon.
In the meantime, I wanted to share my experience of taking the G42 M240i on track at the Red Bull Ring.
Some context on the car for those of you not familiar with the build:
BMW M240i G42 2 Series, Brooklyn Grey, M Adaptive Suspension, M Technology Pack, Cognac Leather Interior and Technology Pack.
- JB4 Tuning Module
- Eventuri Carbon Fiber Intake
- DCE Catless Downpipe
- Milltek Catback (OPF Delete) Exhaust with Cerakote Black Quad Tips
- MSS Height Adjustable Suspension
- WestForged x AUTOID Lightweight Forged Alloy Wheels (10kg per axle)
- Endless ME22 Brake Pads
- ATE Typ 200 Fluid
- TRE Carbon Fiber Interior Kit (Satin)
- TRE Carbon Fiber Seat Backs (Gloss, waiting for satin to be finished)
- Essentials Carbon Fiber Front Splitter
- Essentials Carbon Fiber Side Skirts (not shown)
- TRE Carbon Fiber CS Rear Spoiler
- M Performance Gloss Black M240i Badges
Before you watch the video, let me caveat it