I thought I’d share my Brooklyn gray 2022 Competition X drive build AND experience so far. Feel free to share your build in the comments for inspiration, or ask questions if I have a product you want or are curious about something
Modification list after 8 months of ownership:
– Custom welded X pipe exhaust locally done in Scottsdale / wired my exhaust flaps open.
-Bayde City intakes powder coated paint match
-JB4 tune (Currently on E30+ map 3-4-5)
– R44 front splitter
– R44 side skirts
– AA concepts high kick rear wing
– Carismo designs carbon fiber and alcantara steering wheel
– Custom starlight headliner (1000 stars) installed locally in Scottsdale.
– HAS – KW springs
– upgraded the rear Pirelli’s to 295/30/20
– Full front end PPF
– 5% tint and 20% tint on the windshield
– 15mm burger spacers all around.
Here is the truth. I’ve owned multiple GTR’s, one was built, I’ve had a Huracan EVO, a supercharged mustang, AMG GTS, a corvette C8 and more. The way this car sits is very fast and faster than the Huracan I had and just as fast as the FB0 GTR. No it’s not a Lamborghini, but for 100k, this is the most well rounded, menancing, drift-able rocket ship you can buy. If you do what I did and throw 3-5k into engine mods, you’re going to be faster than a majority of people. I really don’t know what else you could buy for this price range that would deliver more capabilities than this car. I think to get the most out of this car you need to tune it, or do some sort of performance upgrades to fully experience everything it offers. I have typically owned cars for very short periods of time and after 8 months of owner ship I have 0 intentions to sell this.
Last edited by g80mike; 09-14-2022 at 05:49 PM.. Reason: refresh